You know your logo is more than a just a simple graphic. It’s the symbol of your brand and you need to make sure your customers will remember this symbol.
But you also need to make sure customers can instantly recognize your logo on all marketing materials — your website, business cards, flyers, T-shirts, mugs, banners, billboards, etc.
That’s why, at Falco Design, we go beyond creating a custom logo for your brand. We provide a logo design package that ensures your logo will look consistent in print and on the web, in any size, in color, in knock-out, in black and white…
End-to-end service. We handle the entire process from planning and pagination through visual design and copywriting to printing and mailing. You don’t have to manage multiple vendors.
Unique look and feel. You get a custom catalog design that’s unique to your brand and in-tune with your vision.
Budget-conscious design. We can help you choose the design and presentation that best fits your budget. We can also recommend ways to reduce printing and mailing costs.
A network of trusted vendors. Falco Design partners with all types of print and mailing providers to help you produce a catalog that meets your needs.
Fast turnaround. If you’re on a deadline and need a catalog done quickly and correctly, we can help.
Established company. Since 1970, Falco Design has assisted hundreds of companies in creating the full range of print marketing materials including Product Catalogs, Brochures, Stationery Packages, etc.
All work is done in The U.S.A. We’re located in East Brunswick, New Jersey and we do all catalog designs in-house . We partner with established print and mailing providers.
We’re here for you. When working with us, you will be assigned a single point of contact. You can always reach him or her via phone and email or schedule a meeting in person.
Speak with us face-to-face. We don’t shy away from in-person conversation. On the contrary, we believe this helps lay the foundation of a good professional relationship.
1. End-to-end service. We handle the entire process from planning and pagination through visual design and copywriting to printing and mailing. You don’t have to manage multiple vendors.
2. Discovery process. We’ll interview you to learn more about your target audience, your business and how you want to be perceived.
3. Three logo designs to choose from. You get three completely different designs. We’ll ask you to eliminate them one by one until you’re left with a winner.
4. All files you might need. You’ll receive your logo in all required file formats. Ready to be used in-house or by outside vendors.
5. Complete Usage Guidelines. They specify your official colors and typography and how your logo should be used to maintain a consistent brand image.
6. Full web and print compatibility. Third-party vendors will just need to follow your Usage Guidelines to make your logo instantly recognizable.
7. Additional branding materials. In addition to a complete set of logos, you’ll also receive business card design and letterhead design.
Sometimes the logo designer might not provide you with complete Usage Guidelines or all the file formats that third-party vendors need. Or you might simply lose your files. When something like this happens, you will need to recreate your logo which costs almost as much as designing a logo from scratch.
At Falco Design, we promise you that you will never have worry about recreating your logo. We provide all files and instructions that a third-party print or design vendor might need. And we keep a copy in our archive, just in case.
We offer a full range of print and digital marketing materials such as newsletters, brochures, banner ads, email blasts, catalogs, tradeshow booths, websites, etc. This means we can help you maintain a consistent look and feel across all of your marketing collateral.
And, if you need a website that is consistent with your logo design, we can help.
“I’d recommend Falco Design because they are personable, responsive and I think they do quality work.”
Shadow Financial Systems
“What I liked about working with Falco Design was that there was a very personal touch. I wasn’t treated like “just another client“. It felt much more like a partnership, a collaboration, than me giving
them things to do.”
“I really liked the fact that this company close to where I live. In the past, we dealt with someone online and it was hard to get in touch with them, so we didn’t want someone who is not in our area.”
Jack’s Auto Service